Sunset

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

The First Snow in Wyoming!

So I am a little behind on updates, this magic snow fell the Tuesday before I left for a Cali vacation. It only rained/sleeted in town but all day at work I watched the snow fall on Casper Mountain, so of course I asked if Brad would drive us up (and he is great, so he said yes!)

When I pulled into the parking lot of our humble abode, Brad was out walking the dogs. The fur babies now recognize my car (mostly by sound) and came running to great me. I opened the door and Ani jumped right in, which she has never ever done! 

So Brad grabbed his jacket while I dog-proofed the car and Archer went for his first ride in Turbo to the mountain! Judging by this very blurry picture and his reaction, I think he likes the car! And Turbo got to go play in the snow for the first time :)



The snow was pretty slushy, but the first snow is magic, and we enjoyed spending some time in it!!


Even Brad was excited to see the snow!

This was already there, I could get used to the graffiti here in this town! 


Ani was running around, and although shivering, she enjoyed our outing! Archer ran around marking his territory, so in case you were wonder, he owns this snow! 

(The next day I had to explain to my 3 year old nephew why I couldn't bring him any snow, he was NOT impressed at my inability to transport snow so he could play in it!!)

All that running around sure is tiring....

Although I though I would be fighting snow the entire time I was here in Casper, I am now sad I haven't had more to play in, but am so grateful God gave me the opportunity on this day to play with my lil family in the magical snow on the mountain.

No comments: